Friday, January 21, 2011

Pretty Sure My Belly Grew Overnight

I am 28 weeks today. And boy, do I feel it. A complete stranger came up to me two days ago and asked me "how many months are you" . I told him 6 months and he replied "Oh! Only 3 more to go!" Surprisingly , my first reaction was to ....punch him for the reminder. (Hormonal, ya think?) Of course I smiled at him but I couldn't help think "3 more months? Really?" I already am feeling big and now I have 3 months to get bigger. I know that compared to some women I am tiny but I am 32 years old and my body is not what it used to be. (I will be the first to admit that.) It's getting harder to move in bed. And I find myself making grunting noises as I switch positions. Interesting enough, my husband seems to be still turned on by it all. Which I don't mind. It's nice to know that my husband still thinks I am sexy even when I am not carrying his child.

No comments:

Post a Comment