Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bed rest

Today is day two of bed rest. I am getting a little antsy. I am allowed to walk for 5 mintues every hour but I am started to get anxious being in the hotel room.Erik took the kids to the pool so it is quiet right now. I feel a bit lonely with the kids not around.

Ysabel keeps on putting her hands on my belly and is saying to my belly " grow babies, grow" . She is so cute.

The progesterone that I am taking is kicking my butt. It is oil based and is forming lumps on my rear. It is very painful. As soon as the pain almost goes away , it is time for a new shot and the pain is back on the other side of my bum. Not fun. I have been told to ice, inject, massage and heat. Thats what I am doing but it is not working. ARRGHH! But is still worth it. I keep on thinking of the day that the baby/babies are handed over to the parents. That image will keep me going!

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what you must be going through. The couple you are helping are very lucky to have someone like you in their lives! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great sissy! Take one day at a time and hang in there- you are doing awesome! Sorry the loooooong needles are not so friendly.
    Love you!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks sissy! Love you too!
    Paige, Thanks for the thoughts! Pray for me!!

    ReplyDelete