Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Big day

Today was the transfer. I was very excited and everything went smoothly. The Dr. put in 3 embryos with the hope that at least one will stick. She said I have about an 80 percent chance of getting pregnant. Which is good! I know that the Intended parents(IP) want twins and i am praying that is what they get.
I have begun my bedrest and am already getting fidgety. I am allowed to get up for about 5 minutes every hour. I have been told to make sure that my heart rate does not elevate. Erik is here in San Diego with me as well as Shaun & Ysabel. The kids are excited to be back at the place where they were both born. they are excited to go sightseeing. I would love to be able to join but I am so happy that they get to spend this time with thier daddy. On Thursday is Erik's 30th birthday and it looks like he will spend the day with the kids at Legoland. Shaun is SO excited to go to Legoland. As for me while I am on bedrest I get to spend time reading, and watching movies.

On Friday I will head back to the clinic to get blood drawn and then it is back home for us! In two weeks I will take another blood test to confimr that I am pregnant. I pray the news will be good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment