Saturday, September 4, 2010

And so it begins.....

Morning sickness. Or should I say Morning and evening sickness. Yup for the past week I have noticed a trend. I am feeling sick in the morning as I am trying to get myself and the kids ready for the day. Around 10ish I start feeling better , which is nice since I am at work. But when I get home I notice the sickness coming back. Just in time for dinner and putting the kids to bed. The evening is not too bad since the kids are really good about going to bed. They have a routine so it makes it pretty easy. But it sure is hard to cook dinner when your nauseous. I am thinking that making meals ahead of time are in the cards for me. I am not very good at that but will give it a shot. I know it will be worth it. Hey, maybe I can even get my husband to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment